Top Notch has been selected and approved as an agency who can report rental payments to Experian RentBureau Credit Agency.
This is a big deal!
I am excited that Top Notch is being recognized as a key player in the property management industry.
What does this mean for Us, Owners and for Tenants?
- Reduces tenants who skip out on their obligations
- Improves any bad-debt recovery
- More steady cash flow
- Creates a better Tenant obligation to pay on time
Property Manager Benefits (also owner benefits):
- Helps Identify highest quality residents
- Stops repeat late payers and NSF payments
- Avoid renting to serial skippers
- Reducing Manual Verifications
- Build credit history
- Keeps Tenant accountable
- Improves Credit Scores for Favorable payments
HOW DOES THIS GET REPORTED?Rental Payments History Data Reporting:
1) On time as well as late payments
2) Bad Checks and/or insufficient funds (NSF)
3) Lease Terms (beginning, end, move in and move out dates)
4) Outstanding Balances and/or write-offs
5) Rental Collection Activity
Why does this matter?
- 108 Million of 308 Million US residents rent
- Increasing number of life long renters
- Many credit consumers who have no score also are renters
- 64 million US consumers have insufficient or no credit history
Top Notch Property Management & Sales will continue to strive to better serve our clients and customers. Call us today! 928-772-4801 or email at TopNotchPrescott@gmail.com. We will share other benefits to having our company manage your investment property.