Hello Folks, Summer has arrived!
During the summer, kids are out of school, families go on vacations and it is a time to unwind. The cool thing about living in Prescott & quad city areas is that there is always something going on. I have created a list of fun stuff to do in Prescott and quad city areas and hope you enjoy some of them. So here goes...
- 2-3: Thumb Butter Quilters Guild Show
- 3-4: 44th Annual Folk Arts Fair at Sharlot Hall Museum
- 5: Antiques on the Square
- 10-11: Territorial Days Arts & Crafts Show
- 17: Yavapai Classic Cruisers Car Show
- 24-25: Prescott Bluegrass Festival
- 28-July 4: Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo (see www.worldsoldestrodeo.com for more info)
- 1: Prescott Frontier Days Parade
- 3: Kiwanis Kiddie Parade
- 1-3: Prescott Frontier Days Art & Crafts Show
- 8-9: 20th Annual Prescott Indian Art Market
- 23-24: Shootout on Whiskey Row
- 5: 14th Annual Western History Symposium
- 10-12: Arizona Cowboy Poets Gathering
- 13-14: Prescott Arts Crafts Festival
- 19: 5th Annual Sharlot's Winefest
- 2: Chino Valley FFA Corn Dinner 3-7pm
- 7-10: Yavapai County Fair
Other fun activities:
Public Swimming Pools:
Mountain Valley Park - Prescott Valley
Of course this is not all of the fun things to do in the area, but it will get you started.